All Star!

Hello Everyone! Iris here today with card I made using a sentiment set and die from Whimsy stamps most recent rubber release.


I used the Pierced Stacking Star die from Whimsy by SC Design and the Boy Talk sentiment set also by SC Design. This is a pretty simple card but I think just perfect as a male card. I also did not use much embellies just 2 small star brads and a bakers twine
To make the sentiment stand out a little more on the kraft cardstock I actually stamped it with water mark ink and embossed it using black detail embossing powder.
Thanks for stopping by and I wish everyone in the US
a Happy 4th of July weekend!
 
Hugs,
Iris

1 comment

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team