Chalkboards

I’m off work this week and next and was whiling away the hours on Pinterest and kinda got inspired to play on the weekend.  This is what I came up with using the sublime new Christmas Chalkboards 1 sentiment stamps designed by Simonne Clay.  Shoo, that girl is ace at sentiments.
bev-rochester-whimsy-chalkboards-christmas
These stamps make for really quick and easy cards, that’s for sure.  I stamped the sentiment onto black card using Versamark ink, heat embossed with white embossing powder and layered it up.  The Papermania papers are from last year, or was it the year before?  All I know is a bought quite a few packs ….. I love red and white for Christmas.
bev-rochester-whimsy-chalkboards-christmas1
bev-Butterfly-1-Signature-BRa_thumb[1]

3 comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team