Stinker Love

 Hello everyone!  Becky here to show you a Valentine card I made using a li'l stinker.  


I made this card by taking some ink with my watercolor pen/brush and coloring a part of a white panel.  I added some grass with a copic marker, then popped up a die-cut skunk (Lil Stinker, Lil Stinker die set).  I die-cut a tiny heart from Say What Speech Bubble die set and adhered it to make it look like the skunk is holding it. I popped up the skunk and added the sentiment (You Complete Me and Lil Stinker).  Three little heart outlines from You Complete Me and some stitched lines on the edge from Basic Backgrounds and Borders finish off the main panel.  
I adhered it to a tilted blue panel on a white base. 
Thanks for stopping by!

All supplies Whimsy Stamps.



No comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team