Wee Stamps 'Cindy'

Hello, Cindy here today.  I hope your week is going well!

Today I want to share a card I made using the Wee Stamps 'Cindy' image. I had to have this one when I saw the name...:)


I colored this cutie with Copics. When I pictured this card in my head....:) I envisioned 'circles' and this is what I came up with. The sentiment is from the Clearly Whimsy Stamp set 'Happy Hello'.  I also used the background stamp 'Music Note', you can barely see it but there is some yellow music notes in the background.  I just cut a bunch of circles in various sizes, super fun to make. 



Hope you like my card today. Have a fabulous weekend!

Cindy

No comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team