Horse-ing around!

Hello Whimsy fans and happy Monday to you all! 

A bit of mixed emotions for me today, as like most other UK parents, I had to wave our dd off to school this morning for the start of Term 5 following our 2-week Easter break - I was so sad as I love having her home!

So to cheer the mood, I have a bright and happy card to show you today, showcasing one of our brand new Whimsy Digital Stamps!  This one is from the Crissy's Digis line and is called 'Gift Horse':


I've also used one of the fabulous Raindrop Echo Designs digital sentiment stamps from the co-ordinating set entitled 'Gift Horse Sentiments'.  Isn't it just great how you can resize and move around digi stamps to fit your needs perfectly?  Pure awesomeness!  (...that's for you Ann, ROFL!!).  Not to mention the instant gratification of buying digi stamps - no waiting around for the postal service to do it's job, especially if your order is being shipped from outside your home country!

Okay, well I think that's enough from me! (...I'm in a bit of a chatty mood today, so I could go on and on if I'm not careful... LOL!).

Wishing you all a wonderful start to the week!

Thanks for popping by!

Hugs,

2 comments

  1. Such a cool image, fab colouring and a great card!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Simonne, so love the Gift Horse and you coloured him so perfectly, love how his little nose just peeks over the edge! Hope you enjoy your 'quiet' day and that your daughter enjoyed her first day back at school!
    hugs debx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team