Get Well Berry Soon!

Good Morning Everyone!! I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!!! I wanted to share a card with you that I made with this adorable digital image Strawbeary Fairy in the Meljen's Digital Collection. I just LOVE this cute image!! Hope you enjoy my creation.....



I was really thinking strawberries when I made this card.....YUMMM what a great image to use with Strawberry paper and a strawberry charm!!! To check out Whimsy's Digital Line of images please visit HERE. There are soooo many fun images to chose from!!!

I hope you enjoyed my creation today and everyone has a Happy Monday!!!

2 comments

  1. Oh, this is such a beautiful card, Crystal! I love the colours and the papers. The charm is such a lovely detail and the image is adorable.
    Hugs, Vanja

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team