So in love with new release!

Hi to all!

It's my first time posting here, so exciting! :)

I absolutely adore the whole new release and thought I'd share the cards I've created so far using new stamps.

Here is my version of Moonlit Ride by Crissy Armstrong, I was insipred by Mary Poppins novels and gorgeous fairground glam creating this card:


And here is my card with Maya and Marissa, aren't they just so adorable and amazingly lifelike, ready to step off the card!!


Thank you so much for looking and don't forget that you can still win the whole new release by doing the blog hop, just head over to Chris's Blog and start skippin' along!

Big hugs
Annika

4 comments

  1. WOW!! Your cards are stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such gorgeous creations Annika! Your coloring is amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every time I think you couldn't possibly outdo the last card I've seen....you surprise me, and outdo yourself AGAIN. BEAUTIFUL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my word Annika I could tell you a thousand times girl these are AMAZING!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team