Two cards to show

Hello!
This is my first time posting here on the blog, I have to say that I'm very happy and honoured to be part of the fantastic Whimsy team! :)
I have two of my cards to show you today, both of them feature the images from the latest Whimsy stamps-July Digital release.





The adorable image on the first card is called "Puss in Boots" designed by Melissa Jenkins which I think is perfect for both girls and boys cards and I used one of the sentiments from the fabulous French Ticket sentiments set designed by Ann Vento.





I love making Christmas cards! This beautiful image on the sacond card, which is called Trimming the Tree, has been designed by Crissy Armstrong and I added one of the sentiments from the fantastic Trimming the Tree sentiment set designed by Ann Vento.
Both of the images have been coloured with watercolour pencils and you can find them and also the sentiments in the Whimsy Stamps Store.

I hope you liked my cards! Thank you for stopping by and have a lovely day! :)

Hugs,
Vanja

1 comment

  1. These are soooo wonderful Vanja!!!! You used these images to perfection girl!! AWESOME creations!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team