The Gift Horse

Hi to all of you happy crafters from Annika The Messy! :D I have a little fun and cheery card to share with you today. I've been itching to use Crissy's Gift Horse for a while - and now I finally did. Yay me!! lol

He/she is coloured with Copic Markers, I added plenty of gold Sakura Stardust Pen to the mane and tail and coated the hooves with Glossy Accents.

The tag is Whimsy stamp set called Fancy Friendship Tags and the little sentiment circle from Whimsy Circle Postmarks (totally in love with these!!).

I also did some quick decorating on inside using Birthday Letter Seals set - ADORE it!!! And I find a very little effort creating the inside panel really pays off.

That's all from me today - don't forget that there's still SALE on at Whimsy Stamps - everything is 25% off!!

Thanks for looking and happy crafting

2 comments

  1. Wow Wow Wow....love this card....The colours, layout is fabulous...Homerun for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team