A Teacher Thank You!

Good Morning Everyone, Happy Monday!! I hope everyone had a WONDERFUL weekend! Today I wanted to share with you a project I made using one of Meljens Designs NEW digital images AVAILABLE NOW!! I just LOVE this sweet image and think it is perfect for those teacher presents or back to school fun!! Hope you enjoy!!







The image I used is named Penpal Mouse. Oh my word isn't it a cutie???? Also I used the fun Worldwide Thank You Ticket Sentiments in the Raindrop Echo Designs Digital Collection.

Thanks so much for stopping by today, I hope everyone has a FABULOUS week!!!

3 comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team