Inspirational Sentiments....

Hello it's me Patricia, it's my turn to share on the Whimsy blog, I want to share with you these two cards I made with the New Digi Inspirational Sentiments by Ann Vento from Whimsy Stamps.



I left my cards really simple and just added a touch of color to each one, used some embossed folders to give them extra texture that way they wont look too white..



I really liked making these cards using a sentiment and no image, these are my first ones I make and definitely not my last.



Thank you for stopping by today and I hope everyone enjoys their Friday!!

No comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team