Whimsy Wedding

Happy Friday everyone!

Today I have a brand new card to share with you that is a little different from my normal Copic-coloured offerings - a vintage-style wedding easel card:
 

Although I didn't use an actual image stamp on this card, I did use 4 Whimsy stamps from 4 different stamp sets to create the wedding cake.  No template was used - I simply sketched the cake before cutting, stamping and distressing all the 'tiers' and then popped them all together!  I used my awesome Bow Easy (TM) to create the tiny bow for the cake - wouldn't have been able to do it without it, LOL!  I don't mind admitting that I spent a LONG time adding and taking away embellishments for this card, so that it would look 'just right'. I also stamped and distressed the hydrangeas that are behind the brown roses - they started life as plain, stark white until I attacked them with a French script stamp and brown ink, LOL!!

Whimsy Stamps used:

'Cake stand' swirl - Whimsy Stamps Party Pony stamp set
'Swirl' stamped in brown on the pale blue cake tiers - Whimsy Stamps Proud Momma stamp set
'Heart swirl' stamped in brown on the kraft cake tier - Whimsy Stamps Untamed Love stamp set
'Heart' at the top of the cake - Whimsy Stamps Snippets Set 1



Thank you for dropping by!

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend!

Hugs,

1 comment

  1. This is truly stunning Simonne! Have no words for the amazing details and creativity! LOVE this! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team