Digi Sneak Peeks!


Hello friends and welcome to a little Sneak Peek for the new December Digis available later today (10am EST) at the store. And the Release Blog Hop starts at 12noon right here on the blog! Make sure to come back later and participate in the hop. The DT has lots of cute images to show and as always they have out done themselves with their creations!!! There are lots of incredibly cute Winter and Christmas images and sentiments available, designed by the amazingly talented Whimsy artists. The images are available at 10am EST  

Onto my little sneak peeks now.... brand new released for the first time are also pre-colored digital images. These images are wonderful and can save you lots of time. So it is easy this year then to send handmade cards to everyone on your list ;-) Just whip up a card in a very short time using the already colored images! 

For my first card I used pre-colored 'Teddy's First Christmas' from Crissy Armstrong. I kept my card CAS. Printed the image right onto the card. One image & sentiment (also available with todays release) on the front. And on the inside just the image again.  Make sure the images are aligned properly on top of each other when folding your card! Then I cut out part of the outer image (using a star shaped die) and embossed the whole front using a Cuttlebug folder (Snow Dots). Finally I added the ribbon and done was my card!






For my next two cards I used  pre-colored images from Meljens Designs and the style is CAS again.


I hope you like the new pre-colored images as much as I do. They are really a life saver for all the Christmas card mass-productions :-)

Remember to stop by later again and participate in the hop!

Hugs,

2 comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team