Wintery Letter Seals

Hi, it's Annika here and this time I'm showing something a bit different. I love those Wintery Letter Seals - so versatile. This time I've decided to use them as a main focus of my little project:

These little pyramid boxes open from the back. You could stuff them with chocolates and use on Christmas tree or as an advent calendar. I decided to hang them on wine bottles and fill with packets of mulled wine spices - it makes a lovely Christmas gift, don't you think?!

The big snowflakes underneath the seals are actually cheap plastic tree decorations but they work brilliantly here and add just enough oomph.

It's a perfect little project to do with your kids - my 4-year old helped me with pleating the paper for rosettes and punching out the circles and snowflakes. And glittering. Sigh.

If you want to try yourself you can find the template and tutorial for the project HERE.

Thanks gor looking and happy crafting!
Hugs
Annika

2 comments

  1. wow, gorgeous! What a great way to use those sentiment stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are gorgeosus Annika, must try them out so thanks for the tut link x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team