Download Diva and love in a bucket

Hi Everyone,Today it's my turn to share a couple of cards with you.For my first creation I have used the Kenny K image download Diva along with one of the fab fast lane sentiments by Raindrop Echo designs.



My Second creation uses the cute Love in a Bucket stamp Designed by the Lovely Crissy Armstrong aren't this pair just the cutest!!


Sorry for such a short post, I have my  Daughter of school at the moment with an ear infection.
 Enjoy the rest of your Day

1 comment

  1. such a great cards sweetie
    i hope your daughter is felling well soon sweetie
    hugs angelique

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team