Sending Hugs and a Very Special Hop

Hello everyone, Simonne here!

Just hopping by to share 2 of my newest Whimsy Stamps creations with you. 

The first is a card using the adorable and *new* Love in a Bucket rubber stamp, illustrated by the uber-talented Crissy Armstrong, and one of the *new* Friendship Ticket Sentiments rubber stamps, designed by the amazing Ann Vento of Raindrop Echo Designs:


And for my second card I used one of the brand new Whimsy Stamps KennyK Collection rubber stamps called All That.  I had so much fun colouring her and I also decided to paper-piece her hat.  I also made that ruffled ribbon myself using a normal piece of black organza ribbon, some black thread and a needle (all hand-stitched - no sewing machine used as I don't have one, LOL!)


We also have a rather special blog hop happening today - a Circle of Friends hop for one of our dear Whimsy DT sisters. 


Our Circle of Friends hop is to show our dear friend Annika Ryan that her Whimsy Family is here for her during this difficult time. Everyone needs a circle of friends, and sometimes, during those hard moments, you need to be placed in the centre of that circle and be given a big group hug.  Though we may be miles away, our hearts are with her along with our support.

The hop starts at Crystal's blog and I warmly invite you all to hop along with us to send smiles across the miles to Annika.

Wishing you all a wonderful Saturday!

Hugs,

1 comment

  1. I love both cards. The puppies are sooooo cute. My granddaughter who is 15 would love the other card :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team