WANTED : Meljen's Get Along Little Doggie

Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday!!! Today I would like to share a creation with you that I made with this adorable Whimsy Digital Image in the Meljen's Collection Get Along Little Doggie. Oh my he is just sooo cute and perfect for those Western Cards...Hope you enjoy my creation!!!



I colored this image with Prisma Colored Pencils and Gamsol....I really do love to play with my pencils every now and again...I also created this lasso out of some Stampin Up Hemp Twine. I picked up these fun western 3-D stickers made by Reminisce with this image in mind :) I thought they would work perfect for this cutie!!

Thanks so much for stopping by today, Have a GREAT Thursday Everyone!!!

1 comment

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team