Playing with Whimsy Accesories

Hi there Whimsy fans,
it's Stephanne here to share with you a creation I made
using some of our recently released stamp stamps!!
Stamp stamps, I hear you say?
Yes, stamps of stamps, with coordinating cancellations
and a snazzy die cut that works like a dream!!
I find they add the perfect touch to projects,
and here's something I created using those snazzy
stamp stamps, as well as the glorious
Life Defined background stamp, find it HERE


I think that sentiments and background stamps
are a little too under-rated!!!
I am particularly fond of our background stamps,
designed by the amazing Ann Vento of
Raindrop Echo Designs,
they give such a lovely effect,
you can keep it clean and crisp,
or wrinkle and distress it,
either way, it adds a nice touch to your project.
*for clarities sake, the pup image is not a whimsy stamp, but don't they go lovely together?*

For more details about my project, and the splendid sketch I used,
please feel free to pop by MY BLOG

hugs, stephanne

No comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team