Whimsy Inspiration

Hi Everyone 
today I would like to share some of the cards I have made this week for the new rubber release,
DSCF0237[1]

For my first card  I have used the cute Baby of Mine stamp by Crissy Armstrong along with one of the welcome baby sentiments which i have popped into one of the brand new Welcome Baby Die Set. I have also used the Double scallop border die.
 
DSCF0236[1]
 
My second card I have used a Kenny K stamp called Super Mom
  along with one of the Magical mini letter seals,
 
DSCF0234[1]

For my last card today I have use the cute Meljen stamp Happy Little Gnome (how cute is he!!)lol I have also used one of the Magical Mini letter seals by Raindrop Echo designes.
Have a fab weekend 
Hugs 

3 comments

  1. These cards are all fabulous. I just love these images.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cards are so beautiful. I like the stamps. So sweet.

    Greetings Astrid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the DT projects! Can't wait to work with such talented gals!! Hugs Antoinette xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team