Starry Night

Hello Whimsy Fans!

Ellie here, and I am so excited to be posting to the Whimsy Blog. It's my first time!! A huge thank you again to Denise for allowing me to be part of this amazing Design Team!

For my card today I used an older Whimsy Stamp by Crissy Armstrong: "Starry Night". But it's new to me and soooooo cute!

I really wanted to make a shaker card with this but didn't have any acetate and I couldn't find any in town. So I decided to just create a window.

The penguin and polar bear were heat embossed, colored with derwent coloursoft pencils and cut out. The little star to the right is part of this cute image too, it has been cut out separately and covered with silver stickles.

I stamped some evergreen trees outside the window and applied some glitter to them for an icy look. Designer paper is from DCWV linen stack. I embellished with some ribbon, lace, machine sewing and snowflake brads.

The gorgeous sentiment is by Raindrop Echo Designs from the set: "Winter Letter Seals". Such a beautiful set for Christmas and Winter Cards!! I know I will be reaching for it for most mof my Christmas and Winter cards this season!

Here's a photo of the cute image.

Isn't it adorable!!

And that is about all from me for today. Hope you like the project and be sure to keep visiting the Whimsy Inspirations blog for new projects almost daily!!

Oh, and just a reminder, if you haven't already seen the new Whimsy Mini Magazine, featuring newly released stamps click the image below.

Whimsy Stamps Inspirations Magazine - Issue 3 - Mini

Have a great day,
Ellie.

4 comments

  1. This is gorgeous Ellie, I love that stamp too! What a fabby idea with the window - I just might have to CASE this! :) Hugs, Sem x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow your card is totally amazing absolutely fabulous image and great window just lovely:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely Pretty sample, this card looks like as a winter's collection ,i like your small bear's image........
    Plastic Card
    Plastic Cards
    Scratch Card Printing

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team