A little bit of inspiration

Hi Everyone today is my turn to share some inspiration with you.


My first project is a cute little gift bag using one of Whimsy Stamps newest product line of templates and cut files called SHAPE EZ by TLC.
Whimsy’s very own Tammy Louise Cunliffe is the super-talented artist behind this new line, and she has designed some brilliant templates and cut files for making one-of-a-kind cards, projects, gifts, and more! These are downloadable templates and each file includes a JPG, PNG, PDF, and SVG version of the template along with how-to instructions. Each product is hand crafted and tested by artist Tammy Louise Cunliffe.

For my little gift bag i have used I have used the Shape EZ Rolled Bag and the Poinsettia shape and cut all of these by hand which i have to admit were a doddle to do,I have also used the Whimsy Stamps Vines die 



For my second project I have used the very cute Bart Loves Christmas stamp along with one of the Seasonal Ornaments stamps and matching Die, Postcard to Santa stamp and the Vine Die from the last release
(inside of card)

Have a fab Weekend
Hugs 

1 comment

  1. STUNNING! Wow!

    I love that gift bag ... the shapes are awesome and those colours are just sensational.

    And I don't need to tell you again how much I'm loving the dragon image! He is totally awesome. I just created a card using one of the papers you have on that card! lol

    xoxoxo Carly

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team