Happy Birthday

Hello!  Patricia here to share one of my cards that was made for the Whimsy Stamps Inspirations Magazine January 2013 Issue 11.

This is Sweet Birthday Baby Girl by Sylvia Zet available at the Whimsy Stamps store. My image was colored with Prisma Colored Pencils and Copic Markers.


My sentiment is the Treasured Moments Tickets which was cut with the Awesome Ticket Die all from Whimsy Stamps. I also used the Balloon Cluster Die for a festive look.


Here is a close up on this sweet image that can be used for any occasion. Thanks for visiting the Whimsy Stamps Inspiration Blog and I hope you have a great weekend!!

2 comments

  1. She is so cute and I just love her in red. The balloons are just darling too. Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team