Love You Slow Much by Mariska

Hey Whimsy fans,

It's my turn again to show you a project I made with Whimsy products. I decided to show you this card I created with Wee Stamps' Love You Slow Much:
As always the image was colored with Copic Markers and completely 3D paper pieced for extra dimension. The sentiment is also a Whimsy Product, it's from the Raindrop Echo Thank you Tabs 1 set, I stamped it with white ink on very dark grey cardstock and it's been cut with the matching die. For more details about the other products I used, and a picture of the little pieces I used to create the image, I'd like to direct you to my original post with this card HERE. For now I'd like to leave you with a last close up of Love You Slow Much.
Have fun creating everybody!!
Hugs,
Mariska


6 comments

  1. Oooh this is soooooo cute. Wonderful work here on this lovely card Mariska, really beautiful coloring.
    have a wonderful week-end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your cards always amaze me, stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous and awe-inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just lovely Mariska. I always love how you do all the gorgeous layers. It just makes the card so special. It is perfect.
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card as always..you are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a stunning card from Mariska. She is sooooo talented at paper piecing, I just love her work. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team