Celebrate

Hello! I want to share a couple birthday cards with you - I hope you will find some inspiration today.

The first one is using the image Candy Land Dreams from Meljens Design available at the Whimsy Stamps Store. I colored the image with Copic markers and added lots of glitter for a festive look. I also used the sentiment from Party Mini Letter Seals and the Double Scallop Border Die all from Whimsy Stamps.


On my second card I used the image Birthday Baby Girl also available at the Whimsy Stamps store. This image was colored with colored pencils and Copic markers. My sentiment is from the Treasured Moments Tickets set and I also used the Ticket Die for a perfect, clean cut. I also used the Balloon Cluster die at the top left corner of my card - I love this die and can be used for different occasions.



                            I hope you have a good weekend and I hope I have inspired you a bit!

1 comment

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team