Apple of my Eye

Happy Wednesday everyone! 

Ellie here today, my turn to share a Whimsy Creation with you!
I made this card for last month's sneak peek hop using the gorgeous stamp set "Apple of my Eye" from Whimsy's MoMa's collection. This set is absolutely amazing, and I just had to have it. It includes the  beautiful apple stamp, that I used, as well as a beautiful apple blossom branch stamp, and several sentiments.


I used kraft card stock as my card base. I randomly stamped one of the sentiments over the kraft card stock in a matching ink. I did the same thing on the label die behind the sentiment. The image itself was colored using Faber Castell polychromos pencils. I used my cutterbee scissors for fussy cutting. 

Designer paper is from my stash. I added some ribbon and lace, and a little button with some twine. The edges were inked using walnut stain distress ink. The shape behind the sentiment was made using Whimsy's Notables 5 die

Hope you liked my creation! Be sure to check back again soon, for more Whimsy creations!

Have a wonderful day everyone!

1 comment

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team