Wyanet - Make a Wish


Hello Whimsy Friends, Iris here. Wow the first day of August already can you believe that? This card was created for Whimsy's July release and if you joined in on our blog hops last week you might have seen it already.


This little cutie is one of my favorites from this release, called 'Wyanet' by Wee Stamps / Sylvia Zet. She was colored with Copics and the DP is from Bo Bunny's 'Sweet Tooth' collection. The sentiment is made using 'Just My Type' sentiments from Raindrop Echo Designs cut out with the circle die from the 'Tiny Shapes Die Set'. Flowers and corner embellishment are from WOC. Ribbon and lace are from my stash and I also used a piece of burlap to layer the flowers on.



And here's a close-up on the little darling.
Thanks for stopping by today and have a wonderful day!

 

3 comments

  1. Oh yes I saw it, and I loved it. It´s really gorgeous Iris and your coloring is so perfect, another thing I just love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this fab release you have coloured her brilliantly and your card is gorgeous
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team