Emily

Hi,
It's Kathy here with a little sneak peek for you.
I've made this card for today's Release Day Blog Hop, but I'm showing it here first :)

I've used the gorgeous new image by Sylvia Zet called Emily.
Isn't she so pretty!!!
I just loved colouring her :)


I've also used a new sentiment by Simonne Clay.  It's from a fantastic set called Everyday Moments.  This set has sentiments for every occasion.  It's so versatile and I love the fonts, I'm sure I'll be using it a lot!
I cut it out using the contest ribbon die, some of the sentiments are just the right size for it and I also used the corner dies set.

Please make sure you join in the hop with us this afternoon.  The design team have some gorgeous projects to share with you and you never know, you might just win a prize :)

Kathy

3 comments

  1. So beautiful is your card and what a lovely image and layout x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card! Wonderfully coloured Emily! Great work Kathy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So stunning! Love this new stamp of Sylvia's and you've coloured her so perfectly!! Beautiful card. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team