Time To Sparkle

Hello Everyone and Happy Saturday from Iris. I would like to share one of my recent creations with you using one of Whimsy's Crissy Armstrongs images from the March release called 'Playful Tiger'.
I colored the image using my Copic's and for the background I used Caran'd Ache Gouache colors. The sentiment is from the Whimsy Stamps 'Girl Talk' set by SC Designs. The cute banner is made with the 'Built a Banner Die Set'  also designed by SC Designs. Flowers are from WOC and the butterfly and honeycomb deco art are from Dutch Doobadoo. Filmstrip is from Tim Holtz. All other embelleis are from my stash.
 
Thanks for stopping by today here at the Whimsy blog and I hope I could inspire you a bit to get creative. Have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs,
Iris

2 comments

  1. LOVE IT, Iris!!! You've made this frolicking li'l playful tiger look sooo happy on this absolutely stunning card! Hugz, ~ Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable image your card is gorgeous as always xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team