School Box Card

Hi Deb here!
As soon as I saw the latest Clearly Whimsy Stamps I knew they would be just perfect for something I had been wanting to create for a while!
For my box card, I used lots of the stamps from the School Spirit and Smarty Pants set and also both sets of dies - glasses and bracket dies and mortar board and tassel dies !  I love making these box cards and making a school themed one was so easy with so many stamps jam packed into each of our new clear stamp sets!  
The garland is from the Time for Tea Additions set and the Time for Tea Die set!

Many thanks for dropping by!

1 comment

  1. Absolutely fabulous creation l just adore these pop up box cards and the images are gorgeous too x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team