Penelope Little ironing

Hello
Louise here today to share a book I have made using one of the new releases called
Penelope little ironing by Elisabeth Bell


I really enjoy making little books and often make them for friends as presents
When I saw this image I thought it would make a lovely book cover
So I have made a list note book
I am always making lists on scraps of paper and this will be much nicer to use


I have coloured the image with copics and added liquid pearl drops around the image
The letters are die cut and covered with glossy accents

Bye for now
Louise 




2 comments

  1. I was instantly in love with this when I saw it in the release hop...just too darling!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so beautiful.
    Great cover for your "to do" list album.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team