Dreams of Paris

Hi Everyone! It's Shannah here today to share some Whimsy Inspiration with you! 

For this card I used the beautiful new 'Dreams of Paris' from Art by Mi Ran. I also used  Vines Die Set, and both are available now from Whimsy Stamps.


 
The image was stamped with Memento ink, and coloured with Copic markers. I then fussy-cut the image and adhered onto layered patterned papers. The papers are from Teresa Collins 'World Traveler' 6x6 pad.


I die-cut the Vines Die Set from black cardstock to suit my colour scheme, and added red and white flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts. I added a decorative metal brad to a satin bow, and finished with a swirl of rhinestones and a metal Eiffel tower charm.

Hope you like my card!
You can see more details on my Blog;  Embellished ExpresShan's.

Hope you have a wonderful week!



 

2 comments

  1. This card is excellent and elegant. The black and red color scheme is perfect for the Paris themed card. I seriously need to get that stamp....so inspired. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team