Rudolph

Hello!! It's Linda here and I'm super happy to be joining the DT over here at Whimsy Stamps :)

To kick off my first post I'm sharing a Christmas card (yes, yes I know, but I was late making them so I'm late sharing them lol, besides you can never start too early on getting some made for this year right?!), made with Wee Stamps adorable little Rudolph.

I have to admit that I just fell in love with this little guy as soon as I saw him, I mean, how could you not? Isn't he cute? I just love Sylvia Zet's images, they are always super sweet.



I coloured him with my distress ink markers to match these pretty Kaisercraft papers - Silver Bells.

You can find the colours listed over on my blog.

I added some Glamour Dust to the bauble and bead, (I think this might have been meant to be a berry, but I wanted more sparkle!).


I don't have a photo of the inside of the card this time as I'd already written it out before I took photos duh!

Well that's all from me today, I do hope you enjoyed my make, I'm looking forward to sharing more with you in the coming weeks/months, (I've been playing with some of the new release stamps for January and I can't give anything away but I can say they are Fab-U-lous!)
Bye for now

Linda  :) xx

3 comments

  1. He is just adorable I agree, I had to have him too, some pics over on my blog
    http://thecraftbucket.blogspot.co.uk/ Wishing you a very crafty new year love Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did I miss this adorable little Rudolph! Have to order him for next year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team