Friendship Knows No Distance

Hi all!! It's Ellen here for you today. The elegant phrase stamps ("From A Friend") from the shop is one of my favorites from current clear release. I just had to make a card with a matching envelope with them.


I started to make a backgroudn with dies and distress ink. After that, I colored the bunny ("Baby Animals" stamp set) and his hearts in similar bold colors and had cut them out with the coordinating dies. The words where embossed with a light blue embossing powder. At the end I glued down my complete scene on the card base and I embossed with an embossing plate.


I hope you like it! Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments

  1. So sweet and adorable...you really know how to color it perfectly too...and add just the right touches. I love looking at your work...thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card. Love the sentiment and sweet bunny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute little scene - beautifully made:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team