Birdies on Corn

Morning all! Linda here with some inspiration today.

I have a quick make using Crissy Armstrong's Birdies on Corn stamp.

I coloured it with my distress ink markers and matched it to some pretty Galeria Papieru papers.


I cropped them and gave them a pretty background with some distress ink, a blending sponge and a home made acetate mask.

The fun sentiment was part of a gift from a blogging friend which I thought it was perfect for this image.

That's all from me today, until next time.

Happy crafting!

2 comments

  1. What a gorgeous card! Love the colors and image. The textures are appealing too. Thank you so much for letting me see your talent.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team