Day 18–Countdown to Christmas so Light Me Up!

It’s day 18 of the Whimsy Stamps Countdown to Christmas and I’ml skating in by the seat of my pants with Christmas cards – still! 

This is such a busy time for us all so having super cute images that are quick to colour makes my life just that little bit easier, and this super cute Penguin Light Me Up digi stamp from Whimsy Stamps is so one of those.  Whimsy Stamps have a whole bevy of digi products now in store, even delish papers such as these from the Jolly Holiday digi paper set that I’ve used on this fun card.  
Even the sentiment is from a digital set – I really love digi sentiments as you’re not tied down to just one size, they can be manipulated in photo editing software or even Word (like I did here) to the exact size I need.  The set used is Merry and Bright digital sentiments. 


bev-rochester-whimsy-digi-light-me-up-penguin

The image has been coloured with copic markers:
Penguin: W3, 1, 0, 00, E93; C9, 7, 5, 3; YR24, 21, 30
Lights: G29, 21, 14; B01, 01, 00; R59, 35, 32, 30


bev-rochester-whimsy-digi-light-me-up-penguin1

I glued some snowflakes from the Elegant Snowflakes dies behind the top layer of paper after blinging them up with some stickles and finished off with some pom-pom trim, seam binding and flowers.  A quick and easy card that I absolutely loved making.


bev-rochester-whimsy-digi-light-me-up-penguin2

2 comments

  1. Love this cute little guy and the colours you used on your card are perfect so warming love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team