Bonus Bundle Fun

Hello friends, welcome to another blogpost. It's Ellen here. I'm excited to show you two cards with a Whimsy Stamps Bonus Bundles. You can find kits in the shop, these bundles are a group of stamps and dies you can buy for a more affordable price ($ 34,99). Below you see the "Autumn" and "Holiday" bundles that I used for making my cards.

 

For this card I used most of the time the "Holiday bundle". first I cut out the snowflakes from masking paper and did put them down on my card base. After that I did go over my masks with white ink and took them off the card base. Then I sprinkled white ink on top of de card base and finished of the card with the rest of the dies and stamps from the bundle.



On the second card I made a background by using the stamp set (the leaves and berries) and Hand Stitched Nested Rectangles from the "Autumn" and "Holiday" bundle. Further I cut out velume the Doodled Doily Die and on top of that a circle I did die cut out the wreath and some extra's. The senitmend is made by the stamps of both bundles. Finished off the card with an enamel dot on top of the flower.



In my opinion the items from these bundles are picked out very carefully; a lot of these items belong to my favorites and they go so well together. So I hope you liked my inspiration on them.

2 comments

  1. It looks like two bundles of fun. Pretty cards. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous!!
    Happy Holidays!🎄🎅⛄
    hugs , Fiki

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team