Gecko Love

HI, Céline here to share with you my latest Whimsy stamps card.

Today I chose Gecko Love , totally love this cutie

It's a really easy card.
My card base is a silhouette base.
Then I cut my paper in circles, with a tiny bordure around the middle.
I've added the LOVE word from the Hearts of Love card builder dies
some enamel dots and voilà

I've colored  my image with copics :
Gecko : YG17, G14, Y07, 05, 03, 01
Box : R56, 46, 29, 27, 24, 89, 85, 83, 81

Hugs
Céline
*NEW It's a Party Enamel Dots  Card Builder - Hearts of Love

1 comment

  1. I love this Gecko Love. It is so cute. Great card. Thank you for the challenge. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team