Spring Fairy Birthday Wishes

Good Morning and welcome to my inspiration post for Whimsy Stamps. This month I used one of the gorgeous rubber stamps images from Marina Fedotova, Spring Fairy, and an old, retired Whimsy sentiment set, Magical Mini Letter Seals.

Fairies are one of my fave things to colour and use on cards and always make me smile when I do so!


The stamp was coloured with Copics and you can read more on my blogpost here

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop on over to the Whimsy Stamps and Inspiration group on Facebook and the Whimsy Stamps Challenge blog and why not join in the fun while you are there!

No comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team