Feliz Cumpleaños! ... Llama Birthday :)

A warm welcome to the blog from Whimsy Stamps, Ute here. This time I made a funny birthday card, maybe for my Spanish speaking friends...




What is the idea behind the card?

I made this card, because I love the Lama stamp set... Looks amazing... Why not made a birthday card with a Spanish sentiment?

How I made this card?

First I stamped the image with a Copicfriendly ink. After than I color this cute critter with Alcoholmarker and Prismacolor Premium Pencils. I use a black card base A2 format and cut a smaller white cardstock, because I want to made a background, who will fit...The background was made with different stencils and dry embossing. I also use my pencils to bring a little accent into the picture. I cut out the Lama and glue it to the card. For my sentiment I use an Spanish stamp, mean the same like happy birthday...

Tipps and Tricks

You can use distress backgrounds to many occasions and it looks really great. If you haven't the right stencils? You can made DIY. I use a laminated foil to made my own pattern...

Don't forget...

Our next Challenge will open on the May 15th... I can't wait to see your idea... 

Supplies

here I list products that I used and also alternativ products... 













Thanks so much for visit our blog and for your lovely comment. 

1 comment

  1. Gahhhh! I love llamas! y que lindo! Me canta la trajeta! I absolutely LOVE your card!! I'm off to find this - thank you for enabling me to go find this cutie :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team